IT projects run more smoothly if you have processes and procedures (It’s not a process if it’s not written down!).
But most companies either have either inadequate processes and procedures, or they have overkill. Both of these extremes can result in missed milestones, unhappy clients, and disgruntled employees (read “turnover”).
Let us help you correct your process and procedure problems before it’s too late!
Software Engineering Institute Capability Maturity Model (CMM), and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), ISO 9000
- Pre- and post-assessment planning and support
- Identifying Key Process Areas
- Setting realistic goals
- Measuring your progress (where most companies fail!)
Software Engineering Process Groups
- Planning and resource allocation
- Stalled groups and what to do about them
Implementing Real Process Improvement
- Where can you improve?
- Where should you improve?
- Management commitment
- Developing processes and procedures
- Implementing those processes and procedures
- Being able to prove it